Saturday, October 30, 2010

"I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween." Author Unknown


Its Halloween!! Honestly though, Halloween doesn't really hold much excitement for me. Although tonight I DID go to a fun party :)
It seems to me though, that Halloween is just one big excuse...

1. An excuse to eat wayyyy to much candy
2. An excuse to dress up in scandalous clothes. Apparently the shorter and lower the better??
3. An excuse to get incredibly drunk
4. An excuse to dress babies up in costumes that they actually hate wearing!
5. An excuse to put fake blood all over yourself

Ahh, but Halloween isn't all bad. I would sound very bitter and negative if I left it at that, so I won't! Halloween also brings so many great things too!!

1. You get to eat wayyyy too much candy!
2. You get to dress up! (If you like that kind of thing)
3. With Halloween comes fall, and with fall comes:
  • Baking with pumpkin
  • Jackets
  • Colorful trees
  • Soup
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Seeing your breath outside
4. Bonfires
5. Music like Thriller, Twilight Zone, and Ghostbusters
6. Very very cute children who really DO like their Halloween costumes

Okay Dev, okay, Halloween is actually kind of cool.... I'm going to go ahead and say that it doesn't make my list of top 5 favorite holidays, but I could definitely think of many more worse ways to spend a Saturday night :)

(I just hope that the highly intoxicated and very high people in my apartment complex will mind their own business as much as I am!! As of right now, two drunk people have tried to walk into our apartment. Thank heavens for good deadbolt locks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment