Monday, October 18, 2010

I May or May Not Have....

Ok...due to the fact that I have been SLACKING on my blogging...I'm going to give you the quick bulleted update on my life since my last post:
  • Ross got his mission call!! Congratulations Ross! Utah Ogden! We were in Rolla at the YSA conference so he called us and put us on speaker :) Listen closely, I'm totally in the youtube vid. Ross I'm so proud of you!!


  • Ah yes, the YSA conference. We had quite a blast, with our stoplight tees and everything! Pictures to come!
  • Halloween!! Whats Halloween without pumpkin carving?! I would love to take credit for ET...but alas, that was Kristen - she is the pumpkin master. Woody doesn't look half bad though eh?
  • A new niece!! (Why do all of these have exclamation points...?) Haley and Jon's newest, Isla Alyse, was born this month! She is so precious, and I cannot wait to meet her!!
  • Thesis update: I am now on track to defend BEFORE THANKSGIVING!! As long as I can keep this pace up, I will be done with this blasted thing SOON!!!
  • Dear Washington, Its been 5 long years since we've seen each other, but I am officially on my way back. Its official - I'm moving to Vancouver! I got my placements this week. Well, I know at least what school district I'll be in for the first 6 weeks (i'll learn which school this week hopefully), then for the medical placement I'll be in a subacute care setting (convalescent center) working with a lot of Dysphagia! I am so incredibly excited. I wish that you were not 34 hours away however. So close, but yet so far...nope, its actually just so far... Love Dev
  • I am STILL loving work - and now I'm officially on the website! Check it out! Thanks Kiely for taking the picture - we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment