Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. ~Mary Ellen Chase

You may wonder if I have suffered some sort of time lapse (which wouldn't be too terrible a concern because I CAN, as you know, control time). This time I have not though. For me, the official start-date of Christmas music is October 31. Some people say that I am not paying proper respect to Thanksgiving...but find me a song (not written by Adam Sandler) about Thanksgiving and I will listen to it as well :) Alas, the Thanksgiving music genre is sadly lacking in songs... Since this is the case, I begin listening to Christmas Music on October 31!
My favorite Christmas music ever is Trans-Siberian Orchestra!! I will probably periodically post different videos...but for right now, my favorite is the one that is Wizards in Winter paired with an awesome light show!



Happy Holiday Music Listening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment