Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. - Father Larry Lorenzoni

I LOVE FOUR DAY BIRTHDAYS

Day 1: Saturday, July 31
My friends surprised me with a party in Rolla! We had dinner and a campfire and it was so so fun!

Ross even came down from Kansas City!


Day 2: Sunday, August 1
Jake gave me a cake stand so I just had to use it! Sarah and I made a layer cake - buttermilk with peanut butter frosting, with crushed golden oreos. That night a few guys came over who had recent birthdays so we all had birthday cake!Day 3: Monday, August 2
My real birthday!! That day I ran some errands in Springfield - went ot the restuarant supply store, wholesale food store, and teacher/education store. It was great! That night I went to dinner at Lamberts with Mary, Sarah, and Skyler-then went swimming at Mary's pool. After we swam I went HOME!

Day 4: Tuesday, August 3
Family Birthday Day! We went to elephant rock state park, and the Johnson Shut Ins State Park. Both of those places are a-ma-zing! We had so much fun climbing all over the boulders, swimming in the river, and playing in the pools/chutes etc...pictures to come later!

Thanks so much everyone for such a great birth...week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment