Friday, July 30, 2010

All great change in America begins at the dinner table. Ronald Reagan

Today, my dinner was delicious! Yes I made it, but no I'm not trying to brag! I though I'd share my "recipe." I call it, Spaghetti Squash with Pesto, Garlic, Onions, Tomatoes, and Parmesan Cheese. By the way, that title is copyrighted (what IS the past tense of that word?) so don't even try to take it.
Here it is:
  1. Heat 1 tbl of olive oil, then saute 2tsp of minced garlic and some chopped onion in a pan over medium-high heat.
  2. Add some pesto ( 1 tbl?) and some chopped up cherry tomatoes...I think I used 4 of the big ovally ones.
  3. Heat through, then add some cooked spaghetti squash and cook till hot
  4. Salt to taste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Yummmmmm! I am enjoying it as I type. I LOVE IT!!

That's all I have the energy to type up tonight. I hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment