Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yearbook day?

Its the last day of school!! Time for summer break!! (Maybe if I use enough exclamation points I will forget that I only get three weeks off!!!!) When I come back, I will have ONE more semester of school "on-site" before I move to VANCOUVER WA!
Clinic this semester was great - my clients were...an adventure...and I learned a ton from them and from my supervisors. I also got to do fun things like paint a cucumber and a tomato (yeah, for real, we did that).
I don't really have much else to say - I am hoping that I actually make it through the day. Its going to be a long, non-stop day including clinic, conferences, meetings, thesis work ( I mean, hanging out with Dusty), work, institute, Andys, and a movie with the girls! Ok, well I only need to make it through thesis work, and the rest is fun stuff lol.
So, if you don't hear from me for a while, its because I got stuck in the clinic, and please come save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment