Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Morning July!

I celebrated the initiation of the new month by coming to school at six in the morning. Yes, I promise I have been very productive; I just found an extra minute to finally watch this video all the way through, and as much as I dislike Lady Gaga, and definitely really like this video. I found it extremely amusing and entertaining :)

The thought running through my head as I watched this was: "Dang I really want to be friends with these guys." I mean really, they are probably a blast to hang out with!

Anyway, here it is, I am welcoming in the new month with this....



(yep it will probably be on my facebook as well)

1 comment:

  1. That video is so funny, they are quite good! I love reading your blog Devery, you have such a great personality and it shines through effortlessly. I love you!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete