Saturday, July 3, 2010

Weekend Blogging

I think I'm going to try to do a weekly thing. I am going to post a "Mormon Messages" from YouTube every sunday...or very late Saturday night in this case. I found a great one for today. I remember loving this talk when he gave it, and it has such a good message!



Ooh, hey want to see a (hopefully positive) couch transformation?? This is the couch that I was given:

Yes I am very grateful for it!! I cannot not be grateful for a free couch! However nowhere in the rules does it say you can't call a free couch ugly...vomit-colored, if I may.
Three trips to wal-mart and one encounter with a staple gun later, this is what it looks like.


Its ok if you want to be impressed, I'm expecting a call from TLC later. I'll probably be the star of a new show. It will most likely be about interior decorating on a budget...or maybe 400 things you can do with a king size sheet and a staple gun...I'll keep you posted on the details.
But seriously, I know it doesn't look amazing and obviously homemade, but it looks better than it did initially yes??

No comments:

Post a Comment