Saturday, July 10, 2010

7 year old client: "Do you have children?"
Me: "Nope, I don't have any kids."
"Are you even married?"
"No, no I'm not married."
"Do you have a boyfriend"
"...No, I don't have a boyfriend either."
"Devery, do you even have a crush?"
"...why are we talking about this? Wait, do you have a crush?"
"Well, I might be lying right now: No."
"Oooh so you do have a crush??"
"Ahhh ok ok, you're right, I do. But I don't want to talk about right now."
"Whats her name?"
"I cannot tell you that."
"Oh come on, you can just tell me her name."
"I might be lying right now..."
"No no, just tell me. At least what does it start with?"
"Its close to a 'z', and close to an 'l'."


...to be continued...hopefully. (I'm dying to know what letter is close to a 'z' and an 'l'...

No comments:

Post a Comment