Friday, June 18, 2010

Yeah, I'm a fan.

Brittany "I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary"

Sue Sylvester
: I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark cold night, I’ll steal away into your home and punch you in the face.
Brittany: You look terrible. I look awesome

Rachel
: Do you wanna hear my research that proves my mother is Bernadette Peters?
Mr. Hummel: If things get serious, use protection.
Brittany: Does he mean like a burglar alarm?

Sue
: I'm gonna make it a habit to not stop and talk to students because this has been a colossal waste of my time.

Artie
: I'm kind of getting cold feet.
Brittany: Can you even feel your feet?

Artie
: "Well, you're irritating most of the time, but don't take that personally."
Brittany: I had a cold and I took all my antibiotics at the same time and I forgot how to leave.
Sue: Anything else?
Brittany: Sometimes I forget my middle name.

Kurt
: Someone get me to a day spa! Stat!
Sue: While they were in there, I told them to go ahead and yank out those tear ducts. Wasn't using them.

Emma
: Ken has convinced me we need to at least be in the same room when the marriage is certified.
Ken: What can I say? I'm a traditionalist.
Sue: When you hear your name called, cross over to this side of this black shiny thing.
Will: That's called a piano, Sue.
Puck: "The wheelchair kid's right. That Rachel chick makes me want to light myself on fire, but she can sing."

No comments:

Post a Comment