Thursday, May 6, 2010

Turnin' turnin' love keeps a-burnin'

Last Wednesday (May 5th), my friends Curtis, Kara and her friend Sheila (formerly Osmond but I don't know her married name) and I went to see The Osmond Show in Branson! It was so great!!
I was so so excited, and it was awesome! We were definitely the youngest ones there by far, but we had such a blast!! Sheila was so nice to take me! She just met me a few days before, but Kara told her that I was a big fan, so we went! (and lets be honest, there are perks going with Merrill's daughter!)


Just for comparison's sake, here's a video of my favorite Osmond song, Yo Yo-I'm pretty sure I've watched this one a thousand times! I just can't get over the outfits, the dancing, the hair, etc... :)



And here is that same song (I missed the beginning of it) now, about 35 or so years later! Still so great!!




They put on a really good show; its obvious that they are professional performers/entertainers. I am so glad we went, even if our group were the only ones under...60!
Oh yeah, that picture is top is definitely signed and on my wall in my living room now :)

...its a wonder I even have friends...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That must have been a huge dream come true Dev! I'm so happy you got to go. :)

    ReplyDelete