Monday, May 10, 2010

Second Year Grad!

*Warning: this blog contains a large amount of (parentheses). If that bothers you, you better not continue...

Ahhhh the first day of finals. Words cannot describe the joy that that brings.
... ...
... ...
... ...
Oh WAIT! I already finished my finals!!Instead of a finals week I had a whole month of intense stress and craziness! Here's a few fun pictures that really described my life for much of April :)I'm definitely the one on the far right...
My roommate found me like this multiple times.

yeah, not uncommon...

Instead of a red bull, replace that with either an apple or a cup of fat-free hot chocolate. That's how I survived the month!!

However...all that is over, and now my break has begun. I started my week of freedom off by making a list and crossing EVERYTHING on the list off. Its been crazy to have this much time, but I really enjoy it (and my apartment is much cleaner too!!)

I was planning on having a long and relaxing break (all three weeks of it), but after meeting with my boss/thesis adviser I found out that I am going to be starting that on Thursday, as well as another job with my professor for the summer (which I am incredibly grateful for)!

Alas, the busy-ness continues, and I am so happy about it. I hope to be able to take some time for my violin and guitar over the break however :)
Well, until next time...

2 comments:

  1. sweet "specks" dev! you must have gotten them from some cool kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the new layout dev, all ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete