Monday, May 17, 2010

"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." - Marion C. Garetty

Oooh I love to be home. I went home Sunday morning to celebrate mothers day with my family. I had finals, clinic, church, etc... last week, so I wasn't able to make it home on the real mother's day. I am so glad I was able to come home, even if it was just for a quick two day trip.

I am so grateful for my mom. She is not only a great mom, but also my best friend. I am so lucky to have the relationship with her that I do. When i came home this Sunday, we literally talked for about seven hours straight!
I love that I am able to tell her everything. I love that she always knows just what to say. I love that she always knows the right thing to do. I love the advice that she gives me. I love her high expectations. I love everything she has taught me. I love that she is always willing to help me with whatever I need. I love that she is always there for me. I love that she is so smart. I love how she encourages me. I love that she is such a good example. I love that she works hard and teaches us to work hard.
Basically, I could go on forever. The fact is, I love my mom so much! So, thanks Mom. Thanks for everything. Thank you for all that you do!! I hope that someday I can be as good a mom to my children as you are!!

1 comment:

  1. you do have an AMAZING mom. I love her too and I am so glad that she is a part of my life as well

    ReplyDelete