Monday, May 17, 2010

More recipes!!!!

When I went home this weekend I tried out two new recipes for our Mother's Day dinner. For the main course we had Lime-Curry Tofu Stir-Fry. Don't let the name scare you away. It was a dish of firsts for me...first time cooking in a wok, and first time cooking with tofu. As much as I don't like tofu, that part of it wasn't bad at all...and the meal was delicious!!

The second new recipes I made was White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Yum. Really I don't have to say much more about that. It was really good. It was also very healthy*!! Don't worry, it tasted better than it looks, I should have spread out the raspberry sauce nicer I think, but its OK right?
*No. That was a lie. It wasn't healthy in any way. It was incredibly good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment