Monday, April 12, 2010

"Frederick! Don't swim...take the dinghy!"


Some of you may ask, what is this picture? That would be a very valid question. The obvious answer is of course, my heel...in my flip flop... Another important detail of the picture that you may notice is that I'm wearing capris...or I grew a few inches. The only reason that is important is because it means that it is now warm enough to even wear capris! But REALLY what the picture is, is a picture of a heel covered in beer. No lies. I was walking home from my friend's house and i didn't see the can of beer on the sidewalk and I barely kicked it and it got all over my foot and pants! Rude! Hopefully one can't become intoxicated by absorption ;)
Ok, thats it. I told you I couldn't post, and I'm currently 14 minutes past when I said I would be working on homework again.
Peace

1 comment: