Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Whatever your question is, just give them credit"

This has been...a week... A week like no other! I have never ever been at school from 5:30, 7 or 8 am till 6:30, 8, and 10 pm-all in the same week! I'm not even sure if that made sense-but I'm beyond caring at this point.

Really what this post is all about is allowing myself a ten minute break in between school/work projects; giving my brain a minute to try and prioritize my list.

I am so excited for this weekend! After my day at the professional building tomorrow I'm going to go get my hair cut, then go to ROLLA! I'll do homework/stuff Friday night, then go to St. Louis with the family on Saturday morning. (Yeah, I'm taking homework to do while they are busy...) After that, Jorin and Jantzen are in the play, Beauty and the Beast, Saturday night, and I can't wait to see them! After that, I'm going to head back to here. Yeah, hanging out with my family makes all this crazy week stuff worth it!

Here's a sample from Devery's ipod playlist for weeks like this:


and


Finally, my reward for the week - on Sunday I'm going to make this:


This is called the White Collar Gift Cake. I have a friend on a mission, and his birthday was last week-so I'm going to make a mini version of this and send it to him. Click on this link to see the directions. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'll put up a picture...if it looks good :)

Alright, I'm out. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment