Saturday, February 20, 2010

Somebody call 911!

Alright, never fear folks, this is NOT how my blog should look. I attempted to change the template of my blog, but it unfortunately screwed it all up. I quickly switched it back to the original format, but it still is messing with the pictures and titles etc... Don't worry though, I am trying to get it fixed-hopefully it will be soon. Just don't judge me based on this blog! I did notice that if you click on each individual title of the postings then you can see how it should look...weird...

For the time being, this is a good illustration of what today was like:

I just spent the day sleeping, studying, preparing my lesson, and playing my guitar...in my USU hoodie actually.
P.S. (ignore the fact that I am sitting under a picture of myself)

1 comment:

  1. Devery, can I just say that I love you! You are amazing! You make me smile!
    Your auntie,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete