Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Itch

Nope, its not just a blog with pictures of me. I really need help with this one. I'm getting the itch. The "I-feel-like-I-want-to-change-my-hair-because-everyone-in-my-department-is-changing-their-hair" itch. (I know you know what I'm talking about)
So...here are some options:
Short...

Dark...

how it is now...
Oh yeah, I guess this always an option too...

Let me know what you think. I'm sorry these are the only pictures I have of my different hair styles. I've had it all from boy cut to really long...(ok so actually I'm not sorry I don't have pictures of the boy cut).
Hopefully "the itch" will pass soon, its cheaper that way-but it could be fun to try something new yeah?
P.S. this part is added later because I "published this post" and realized that I am making a really stupid face in both of the top two pictures-I think that I just get self conscious about taking a normal picture of myself-so I make it dumb on purpose. That is all

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I love it how it is now! I know how the itch can be, so if you cut it like it is in the top picture I won't be sad :) But I actually didn't realize the pic in the middle was you until I looked twice! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it is too. Although the mullet with a flat top is well.. rather breath taking. Don't you always somewhat regret chopping or darker? (Although I've always thought they were cute either way) Join me in the quest to donate 10 inches! In like one more year! ahhhh!!

    ReplyDelete