Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"You live with your thoughts -- so be careful what they are."- Eva Arrington

Alright, here are some things that go through my mind on any given day. Some I am smart enough to leave in my mind, some I feel the need to share... :

"Yeah, I'll get up at 6:00 on Saturday, then I can have a nice long restful day..."

"Ooh maybe I should buy Hanson's new cd!"

"Maybe the guys at Jiffy Lube ate my sugar free chocolate covered cashews!"

"No, I do not have chocolate on my face. Those are just two brand new unfortunately located freckles."

"Dramas from the early nineties are really good...and have great soundtracks. Also, Frodo Baggins (Elijah Wood) was just so darn cute when he was little!"

"After vacuuming with a vacuum that works, I really just want to lay on the floor. Forever."

"Why did Kelly pick Zack over Slater in Saved By the Bell? His dimples are basically as good as it gets. (At least in the ABC Family Christmas movie I watched they were!)"

"I feel like a triangle head with this length of hair. Triangle head phase 2."

"I hate it when I am wrong. I hate it even more when I have known I am wrong all along, and now I have to own up to it..."

"It's kind of refreshing when you decide you don't like that one boy anymore."

"How can I make the process of getting out of Sunday clothes faster? Disposable tights? Less buttons and more Velcro??"

"I wish church and FHE were more than one day apart...then I could more easily recycle outfits."

"Okkaayy, So Zack is on ABC Family Christmas movies now too. What?? And I have to say, maybe I can see where Kelly was coming from..."

"Yep. The Lion King still makes me think of my dog."

"Hmmmm, the lead singer of Parachute really looks like Jared Leto I think."

"No no, it is definitely ok to stack the wet dishes three high. As long as nobody touches them, moves, or breathes in a 3 house radius they should be just fine!"



But on a more serious note...
"After making a good, big decision about your future, Satan really puts the pressure on. Then, once you have successfully put him off, he tries a new angle. Once you have beaten THAT, he tries the first way again. Either he isn't very smart...or he is..."

No comments:

Post a Comment