Friday, September 28, 2012

A Definite Must-See





If you haven't (which you haven't, since it just came out today), do. Right away. It is worth every penny I spent to watch it in the regularly priced theater. It helps that I got the student discount...but I told him I wasn't a student. I showed him my "teacher name tag" (yes, I was still wearing it with my faculty polo) and said, "I'm a teacher, does that count?" and he GAVE ME THE DISCOUNT! 10 points for honesty :)
There I go, talking about myself again, when the original point of the post was the movie. Seriously, it was excellent. Very...emotional. Lots of emotions - happy, sad, infuriating, funny... I loved it! Viola Davis was perfect, and Maggie Gyllenhaal was a little bit annoying, but that worked for her character. It was necessary for her character, so I'll let it slide this time. Really, if anyone needs someone to go with to see it, I would go again in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment