Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"I'm changin' lanes, talkin' on the phone, drivin' way too fast"


 Well. For starters, I found this awesome app that makes fun collages.

Oh I do love a good country concert. Thank you Chris Young for giving us a GREAT saturday night!
From L-R, top to bottom: Chris Young, Karen is taller!, Otter pops to kick things off, more Chris Young, Sisters :)

Like I said on facebook, I am 110% sure that I have the BEST nieces and nephews ever. From L-R, Top to Bottom: Gannon and Zacky taking pictures at church, Isla loving the tricycle, Zack eating a s'more, Carolina at cheer camp, Gannon posing on a mammoth.

Next, as I was doing some research (ok, watching USA for Africa, We are the World-and reading into the history of it), I came across a list of best-selling singles. I am embarrassed to report that I don't know all of them. I mean really, if a song has sold more than 30 million copies, shouldn't I at least be familiar with it?? So, I am going to get that way...ASAP.

Really, I don't have much else to report. Oh, we have some fun things planned: Manti Pageant, Lagoon, Rexburg, preparing Sunday School Lessons, campfires, camping, hiking, Seven Peaks, Rodeos, etc... You name it, we'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment