Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beverly, Debbie, Debrie, Jeffrey, Deverly...

Ohhhh no. It happened.
Over the intercom, for teacher appreciation week, they called various teachers' names to come pick a prize. My name was called on Monday, so today, I was very surprised when it was called again.
Wait. No no, it wasn't called again, it was JEFFREY that was called!! I have been complaining for years about how when I say my name, people often say, "Jeffrey?" Now I have made the same mistake!!

Well, to my credit, I didn't see him or see a picture of him and assume they said Devery. I feel like THAT is more comparable to meeting me...a female...and assuming that I said, or meant to say, Jeffrey.
   
        
    wait for it...wait for it... ... ... ... ... ... ... 




Phew!! I still look like a Devery, not a Jeffrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment