Monday, November 7, 2011

Six o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dream - The Bangles

So, Mondays are my hardest day. I know what you're thinking, "Duh Devery, nobody likes Monday." But for real, Monday is my hardest day. Just ask my roommates. I am pretty sure that every Monday since  the beginning of October I have come home and hung out upstairs for about 2 hours and then have gone into my room from like 6:30 pm until....THE NEXT DAY. Don't get me wrong, its not a bad day, because, remember, 

So, here are 5 objects from my "How to Survive Monday" package:


1.
Michael is a MUST.

2.
On Mondays I probably  have 15 mini M&Ms from my stash for my students, whereas other days I can control myself and have only 5. 


3. Cosby Show. I may or may not own the first three seasons of this. (which obviously means that I do own them).  (entire blog post to come later)

4. Homemade dinner. Today it was Quinoa and Black Bean Salad with a cilantro-lime dressing. Yummm.


5.
Thank you whoever you are for creating another medium of wasting time online.

There you go, try any or all of the above and you are guaranteed to have a fantastic Monday....or else you will just be a little bit more like me (and who doesn't want that??)

2 comments:

  1. They have ALL of The Cosby Show on instant Netflix right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Everybody tells me that!! But I don't have netflix :(

    ReplyDelete