Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic. Dan Rather

Today was definitely an "I love my job" type of day. Well, it was that type of day AFTER i got to work 2 hours after I left my house (luckily I left half an hour early)... Yes, I did start out very angry as it took me an hour and half to go 6 miles. No, I did not stay angry-turns out there was a horrible car accident. I hope they are ok!! Yes, my gas light did come one 20 minutes into the trip. No, I did not run out of gas or get stuck on the freeway. Yes, I am totally convinced that Heavenly Father answers prayers, even little ones involving the gas light-my gas light went off at about 40 minutes in to the trip and came on again as I was pulling into the gas station. I am so grateful!!
Anyway, back to my job. I have a preschooler who has a really  hard time following directions or obeying, especially when it comes to treats. After a particularly rough session, he left my room, then peeked in the window and blew me a kiss! It was adorable!! Thats what makes it all worth it, even the two hour drive from Provo to American Fork :)

No comments:

Post a Comment