Monday, October 10, 2011

Ice Cream Conflict?

This can only mean one thing. Yes, I went to Logan!! Every time (Deverytime?) I go, I love that place and think - why do I not live here?? But then I remember that I chose not to live there. I DO still love it however!
I guess this was probably not the best picture to choose to represent my trip because I only had like 4 bites of Aggie ice cream...but...I did drive back to Provo with a whole box of ice cream for my roommate so that was an adventure (Thanks to mistie for driving so fast!!).
But, even after the Aggie ice cream, BYU Creamery vanilla is still my all-time favorite. No I have not changed my loyalty at all - I'm still an Aggie (not a true aggie of course, just an aggie) but those Cougars sure know how to make vanilla ice cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment