Thursday, October 20, 2011

Missouri Visit!

Okay, I promised pictures and here they are!! It can't really get much better than a visit from old friends, while making new friends at the same time! We had such a blast this weekend! I wish they could all live out here!! We went to SLC, hiked(ish) provo canyon, met the Mr. Ollivander of violins, witnessed a rescue, made food, slept, rode the biggest elevator EVER, went to the temple, and all in just a few short days!!(Ok, I am embellishing a little bit. The days weren't any shorter than any other standard 24 hour day...)
Thanks so much Kim and Sarah for coming to Utah!!

Yes this is oh-so-cheesy, I understand that. 
Pretty canyon!!

Okay, take a look at the definition in that calf muscle! I mean really!

Awww

We are all a little bit crazy because we just had Pumpkin Soup in bread bowls with Broccoli Salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment