Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dreaming my life away?


I had a dream that made me think last night - these two administrators came and sought me out to talk to me about a full-time SLP job at a hospital, an acute care position. This is basically what I have been wanting for the past 4 years. It wasn't an option for me to stay at my school till May, I had to choose right then. By the time the dream had ended, I HADN'T CHOSEN!! What they heck?? How will I ever know what to do??

(P.S.) I am aware that I haven't used any of my own pictures in a long time. That will change soon, I promise.


***addendum*** I remembered as I was driving to work that I also was dreaming about people who were jumping out of a helicopter. I don't remember why, but they did have a purpose. So as I was watching them, one of the guys slipped of whatever contraption they were landing on, and slipped right into an alligators mouth...and was EATEN! What the heck??

No comments:

Post a Comment