Thursday, March 10, 2011

Still here!!



I know you all are on the edge of your seats...I am still here, I promise! I have not drowned in the ocean, been swept up by a hurricane, floated away in a flood, been melted by volcanic ash/lava...or any other possible Pacific Northwest natural disaster. Mostly I have been busy (doing what? I don't know. I don't have much to do but also don't seem to have much time-funny how that happens...) However I AM still here and I actually have a lot of stories. Sooooo, this weekend I promise I will return with at least part 1 of my Vancouver WA adventures :)

Until then, maybe this picture will suffice...okay you talked me into it, I'll post two...

Nope, I'm not even going to explain them :) That will come later!!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place! That ocean view is definitely on my list of places to see in my life :)

    ReplyDelete