Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Take THAT Praxis. I'm sorry, but we will never meet again!!

In school with a lot of my speech kiddos we are working on inferences. They have to look at a picture, or the situation in the speech room, and make inferences.
So, what can you infer from the title of my post?

**inferring**
**inferring**
**inferring**
**inferring**

Well, if you inferred that I passed that Praxis, you would be RIGHT!! Thats right folks, I'm officially a Praxis-Passer. Maybe I'll get a t-shirt that says that, but probably not.

Anyway, as you were. I won't keep you from your day any longer. I just thought that I would share that tiny bit of news with you. I may or may not be celebrating until the end of time now.

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D Nice Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booya miss Praxis smasher! (Thats from Jon). We are so excited for you. We have known for a while, but haven't looked at blogs in a while. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete