Thursday, February 3, 2011

Twelve Days: Day 3


On the third day since moving (ok you've probably already figured out out its not ACTUALLY my third day since moving. I had this really creative idea to do it on the first 12 days...but we
can just pretend), Missouri gave to me...

THREE AMAZING PICTURES OF MY GOOD FRIEND KYE BROWNING...

This is just one of many amazing shots from Kye at various dances :) His outfits were always fantastic-his dance moves...legendary.



This is exactly what anyone would do with an eyeliner pencil right? I believe his name was Ignacio!



Dear Kye - I'm so excited you are on a mission. I am so sorry that I haven't written you yet. I PROMISE I will soon. Currently, I am busy externship-ing, thesis-ing, procrastinating my thesis, baking from my Amish cookbook, and various other 100% necessary tasks.
Love Dev


(See how creative I am? I snuck in a quick update on my life inside a picture caption. Whoa.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dev,did you get my fb message? I'd love to see you prez day w/e. Let's do lunch. My dad is using our spare room that w/e, but I know Moxley's have a lot of nice rooms with no occupants!

    ReplyDelete