Monday, January 10, 2011

To: Washington Love: Dev


The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things... thats all I know of that poem. I've never actually read it, I just heard it on Harriet the Spy. I usually think of that part though when I think of the phrase "it's time" in any situation. Nevertheless, the time HAS come. Well...it WILL come in less than two weeks. On Monday, January 24th I drive leave Springfield MO for Vancouver WA-A journey that will last about 36 hours of driving in the car. I am so incredibly excited, but am starting to really get sad too - I've had a lot of good times here at 65802.

Here is whats been going on lately:


Merry Christmas!! This was at the second annual SLP Holiday Extravaganza!! I am going to miss these girls SO MUCH! Its not even really real right now that we aren't going to spend every day together in the clinic.

Happy New Year! (I promise thats Welch's.)


Still celebrating the new year :) Happy 2011!! There was a big bonfire at the Guison's house - it was so fun!

Yep, thats us taking first day of school pictures. Even when you're in grad school you can do that. This one is especially significant because its my LAST first day of school. (Its also significant because secretly its ten o clock at night and we are pretending that it was before we left for school...shhhh).
And this one is Sarah and I making delicious quiche on a sunday afternoon :)

I just realized I don't have any Christmas Pictures on my camera...so when I get them from home I can post those too!!

2 comments:

  1. love the hair! it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks SO cute! I love it! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete