Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pictures of the Praxis


Today was it. Praxis day! I have successfully finished it! (Notice that I use the term, successfully finished but not successfully passed...) I won't find out about that for a few weeks, 4 weeks actually.

Here are a few pictures I found that accurately describe the experience. The first four I found when I looked up the word "Praxis" on google images.




1. This is the intense studying experience required before taking the test...which I probably should have done more of...

2. This is what will be required to make it through the next few weeks until scores come.



3. This picture is awesome! WHY did it come up under praxis? I don't even know. But I wish I could say it was like this at all!!



4.I don't have the same question with this picture...its obvious why this came up under the search "Praxis"

5. Laura and I rode together, and this is our post-praxis face :) So happy to be done! Wahoo!




6. Last - this is what I will feel like if I find out in 4 weeks that I have passed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment