Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Health food may be good for the conscience but Oreos taste a *heck* of a lot better. - Robert Redford

Hmmm, alright well this month has been one of much cooking...some of it has worked...some of it hasn't. But I'm definitely willing to post the attempts :) Here's the first, and I'll post the next few on individual posts...not sure why, maybe so its easier to search them? I don't know..

Alright, the first attempt was one that was planned and thought about a lot...and actually attempted more than once. (Here's a quick tip, make sure you have everything you need before starting a project on a Sunday) The next time, I was smart and did it with Sarah! I have a friend on a mission who just had a brithday, so I saw this cake on a website and decided to make it! I think it actually turned out alright? The reason there is two is because we had enough leftover stuff to make another one and a friend who is going on a mission was coming over that night-so we just whipped up another one.

In progress...(notice the sweet shirt!!)

Both cakes! Sorry about the one closest to the camera, we forgot to clean up the frosting around the edges before we took the picture!!

Ok, I have the next recipe coming...I'll post it after I get pictures too!

2 comments:

  1. I think these are the cutest things ever! I know I already wrote on your fb about them, but I just thought I'd tell you again how creative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to see the recipe for the wraps or whatever that picture was you sent me. They looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete