Monday, March 29, 2010

"I can always remember their birthday because it's either on an odd or even day"

It has been such a good day, and I plan on it staying that way! All signs pointed to it being such a hard day: I didn't get to bed till almost two, I slept on my floor, I slept in on accident...AN HOUR AND A HALF, I didn't shower, oh yeah, and its MONDAY!
Even though all of this happened/was, it has been a fantastic day!

Here's my I LOVE MONDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH list:
  • BOTH diagnostic reports just need highlighted changes made
  • my TX summary came back with just "continue to add" - no changes needed to be made in the stuff I've done
  • Sunshine!
  • I was NOT sore from sleeping on the floor
  • Jorin and Jantzen get to come hang out with me tomorrow
  • Less paperwork than i planned
Oh, and it hasn't happened yet, but I plan to add on: went to the gym, cleaned my room, and got to bed before midnight, onto this list!


Alright, I'm just going to end it I guess...

1 comment: