Saturday, February 20, 2010

Deveryday

Alright here are a few non-lies...truths, I guess:

-I probably will not be writing everyday like the name of my first post implies
-I am NOT creative in any way, shape, or form, so my blog probably won't even be cute...unless someone else helps me
-I really like music a lot and will periodically be posting my current favorite songs (you know, the ones that have an itunes play count of 135 in one week)
-Eating 4 apples in one day gives the eater a very bad stomachache...unless of course the aforementioned eater has previously conditioned their stomach to take that type of abuse :)
-Sometimes I take all together too many pictures, but they are never as good as my sister Kiely's, check out her blog here
-While I am currently attending MSU and LOVE it, I will always be an Aggie through and through. (Nope, not a true Aggie, just an Aggie)
-At the end of the day, when we all exist in our prime state, I have decided that I will have the ability to sing well, and be funny. Unfortunately I occasionally try to do both now, but fail dismally
-The last truth is that its 12:16 a.m. and I have been trying to put this together for more than two hours-this is what happens when I'm only allowed on Facebook for fifteen minutes a day... :)

Oh yeah, and I know that I love to read blo
gs to look at the pictures, so I'll put a few up! After this post I'll consider myself mostly caught up on my life up to this point. (I reserve the right to post past pictures...especially if I find myself in a triple chin phase sometime in the future).

Okay, so maybe I went back too far, but don't you love the bangs??



This is my MOST FAVORITE picture from my last year in Utah


Happy Halloween!!



This was our adventure to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert! (Kristen was currently braving the rain and wind in high heels to go get our tickets)



Do you like my shoes?



There's a lot that could be said about this one. For now I'll just say that we're posing with a refrigerator we found in the forest.



Jorin and I loving the go cart!



My CUTE little sister!!



Thanks for the half birthday surprise on February 2nd at institute! I got half an apple, half a cookie, the bottom half of a sandwich, and half a dozen muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment