Saturday, March 9, 2013

The return of....

Well, my journal has heard this line a million times before: It has been SO LONG since I have written! I am actually quite embarrassed...
Not that my life warrants regular blog, or even a weekly blog...but I should  be able to come up with something to say at least once per month  right??
My normal next action would be to, as a result of my guilt, post a ton of catch-up pictures to make myself feel better...but I am going to refrain. I will only post the most important ones. Basically, we are going to pretend that more than a month has passed, and I will just report the BIG NEWS.
Drum roll please......
I finally got NEW SHOES!! These ones, from Target!
I know what you are thinking, "Wow, I can definitely see why you waited months to tell us this! This is a big deal!" If that is what you were thinking, you would be right! It IS a big deal. I am loving having one pair of shoes that is at least semi-in-style for the year 2013. 
Was that not the news you were expecting? 

Fine. You are right. I do have one more bit of news. I will leave it to you to decide if it is as exciting as my shoe news. On the day in question (in story?), this is a text I received around 1:30. 


Uh huh. It was a big letter, with a familiar logo...


 Whaaaat? It was addressed to WHO??




...and signed by WHO???




So unless you are my facebook friend (which I am pretty sure that the two people who read this blog ARE my facebook friends), this is a total surprise, but just in case, I have been called to the Minnesota Minneapolis Mission, speaking Spanish! I leave for the Provo MTC on July 10. The best way that I feel like I can describe what it feels like is: Whaaaaaaaat?!? Now of course, when we read between the lines of that "Whaaaaaat?!?" you see, "Yes!" "Are you crazy?" "I can't wait!" "Aren't you old?" "Perfect" "...are you crazy?!"

I am so so so very excited though! I know this is the exact right thing for me to be doing/preparing to do right now. I know it as much as I have ever known anything in the world!
My principal gave me these at school the next day, it was so sweet! 


So, there we go! It is out, and it is official! I still have a ton to do before then, but I am going to love every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment