Monday, January 7, 2013

“The time has come for us to stand a little taller, to lift our eyes and stretch our minds to a greater comprehension and understanding of the grand millennial mission of this, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.”


In my car, the soundtrack to my life has been Sheri Dew's biography of Gordon B. Hinckley-Go Forward With Faith. I don't expect you to have planned enough time to watch this video when you checked my blog, but at least you will know it is here if you ever DO have the time to watch it.
In sunday school this week, we talked about how you can love someone more by learning about them, and that is 100% true. One way I know, is because of this man, right here.



I'm not very good with words, so I'm not going to even TRY to do him justice with what I say, but I will say that I love this man, even more than before! I am so thankful that I was able to have the chance to hear his words, his testimony, and feel of his love for us and for the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment