Friday, November 2, 2012

I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. ~Author Unknown

So just in case you were wondering, I know its been a a really long time since I've talked about my job, but I kind of like my job. Here are three reasons why:


1. “Are you an adult?” Yes, I’m a teacher. “Oh, you look like a teenager.”
I think my response was, "thanks, but, no..." This is probably what I get for vocally disliking teenagers...

2. “If you change blue hair to yellow hair and change your skin to yellow...would that be fair?”
Um...what? My response to this was: "Oh no, not fair at all!!"


3. “Tomorrow if you climb up on the fridge where your mom put the candy and its hers, and you eat all your candy, you would pupe. I hate puping. You have to cover your mouth if you pupe.”
Okay, the first thing you need to know, is that "pupe" is not pronounced like "poop." It is pronounced like "puke" but with a /p/. (In phonetics it would be /pjup/). Imagine the cutest little boy with the prettiest eyes and eyelashes you have ever seen, saying this (yes he did consistently mess up tomorrow and yesterday).

oh okay, and a fourth, are you surprised??
4. "I love being called sir!"
I typically call the boys sir and the girls ma'am. Apparently this one likes it.

I honestly could have stayed at work for an extra three hours today and been happy!!


**I would also just like to add, that I hate it when a good hair day is wasted. Shoot. **

No comments:

Post a Comment