Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lucky number 3?

3! Three! Tres! ...that is all of the languages and different ways to write "three" that I know...nope, that's a lie. However, I don't know how to spell the French word for three...not even going to try. And here "   ", I just did "three" in sign language.

I have officially completed 3 things on my list. Wait...I haven't written about my list yet have I? This is an excellent time to tell you that I will tell you about my list tomorrow. (What? Four blog posts in four days? Are you sick of me yet?)

Buckle up, it's pretty exciting. You're about to find out how... ... ... list oriented... I am. I know, I know what you are thinking. "How can I possibly wait until TOMORROW to find out what list Devery has written this time??!!" Its ok, you can start a countdown chain if you need. That always helps me (yes, the last time I did it was graduate school, not elementary school as you might think!).

PS, have I told you how excited I am about THIS?? Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment