Sunday, May 13, 2012

What the??

I know what you are thinking. Purple? Orange? Purple AND orange together? This coming from the girl who has more gray, black, and navy blue (thank you for all the free t-shirts USU) than anything else?
I just thought it might be fun to try for a minute. Doesn't it seem just a little bit more summery (summerier?) than the black with the giant firework? ...considering I did put that one up for the New Year. I guess its time for a change. Purple and Orange it is.

Oh, and here are a few pictures, just for kicks.

Hmmmm, intriguing....

Now all my social group kids know what parts of our body help us to listen...and the whole world knows how bad of an artist I am...

Some BEAUTIFUL scenery from my spring break trip
Aaaaaand...just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment