Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just Like a Yo-Yo

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Jessica.
She worked at Pier 49 Pizza.
One day, as she was going about her usual workday, and unexpected customer came to order a pizza.
He also gave her his pen. (Was it an accident? I'm not sure)
Then, the unexpected customer took his pizza and left the restaurant.
Obviously Jessica quickly got on Facebook to let the world know of the amazing experience that had just occurred. 
Little did she know, her friend Devery will forever be jealous of her because of that brief interaction she had with that specific customer.

And they all lived happily ever after.


Who was that customer, you ask?

...but I bet he looked a bit more like this...



Why can't it ever be me???
Okay, well, I guess I did have THIS chance:

Still, I'm in Provo, shouldn't I be seeing them everyday??

No comments:

Post a Comment