Monday, October 31, 2011

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Attributed to Sandra J. Dykes

I don't actually really get into Halloween all that much. This year I went to a murder mystery party (most fun party of all time!), scary movie night, and a family party...all before Halloween! So far, no plans for actual Halloween night tonight (except Monday is my go-to-bed-early-night, so maybe that?) However, if anyone is trying to decide if they want to be a teacher, all they have to do is come to school on Halloween. It may possibly be the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I have seen a lot of missionaries, ninjas, pirates, football players, witches, Harry/Ron/Hermione's, princesses...I just love it!! I told my students that if they came and showed me their costume I would give them candy. Thats not a bribe right? Just an honest effort to see their cute costumes!! (Ok, and maybe to make them like me more. Gee, it sounds just like a bribe...)



Bring on the chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment