Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Its about time!!

Forgive me for my lack of creativity and disorganization...but I am just going to caption all of these update pictures...they are not even in the right order, but the choices are: two more months before an update, never update again out of guilt, or disorganized pictures. I'm picking the lesser of three evils (although it probably doesn't even make much difference to anyone which I pick...which I am ok with...) :)

This is Chels and I around mother's day, after eating at Tecanos (I'm not sure how to spell it right now and I'm choosing not to use the amazing technology at my literal fingertips to look it up...)


Happy graduation!!! I am so happy that the whole family could come!! Thank you so much!!


Mom and Dad and I after graduation :)


Sarah you are the best!!


My two best boys :)


What the car accident?? Yes, that is the Geo, totaled on a flatbed trailer. We had an accident on the way to graduation :( It was awful, but luckily no one was hurt!!

...



This is when Kyle came to SLC to go through the temple!! L-R: Chris Sovine(friend of Kyle's, randomly met on FB kind of, but also served his mission in Springfield), Megan Cluff (served her mission in Springfield), Kyle Meadors (friend from Springfield who is currently in Chicago), Sarah England (also served in Springfield), and me (parantheses needed? apparently)


Mini Springfield reunion at the Barger home!! We had such a blast!!



What?!? Yes, that is me. I have an office, with an extra desk, so students can come play speech games with me :)

There you have it, my life up to this point, in a nutshell. Things are GREAT! I promise to take more pics from here on out, AND be better about posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment