Sunday, November 28, 2010

Picture Update!

Okay, this is going to be quick - just pics with captions. I am definitely NOT feeling creative at all...not that I ever am...

I NEEDED a burger this day. So bad! So we went to Red Robin. Seven glasses of ice-less water and one Mount Olympus Burger (burger with spinach artichoke dip and garlic mayo) later, I was satisfied :)



This was the stoplight dance at the YSA conference in Rolla. The deal is that you wear green if you are single, yellow if "its complicated" and red if you are taken. We rebelled. And wore a stoplight.



Jorin and Jantzen after their play, Babes in Toyland. They were ADORABLE!! Both of them are so talented. They each and singing and dancing parts and did fantastic!

Yes, this picture is kind of...well...I will just say that I do not claim the double chin of the girl in the hat... It has a funny story though! Its when we are on our way to shop at walmart on Black Friday, at eleven o clock on thursday night. Don't even worry about it, we were at walmart in line until 5 the next morning. What an adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment