Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Names....

Maybe I should have been studying instead of looking up baby names. I could actually make a list of the things that I should be doing instead of researching meanings and popularity of various names...
  • getting ready for the possible Dysphagia exam
  • writing my TX summary...that I haven't started
  • working on my thesis
  • eating lunch
  • writing SOAP notes
  • working on my thesis
  • writing session plans
  • working on my thesis
  • studying for the praxis
  • working on my thesis
  • writing that novel I am so close to finishing...
Basically, there are a lot of things that I should be doing instead. I'll just blame it on the fact that my group is not here yet.... (its never my fault when I am not productive :) )

P.S. My name doesn't have a meaning. I am happy with that. Maybe I should make up a meaning and send it in to the ...official name-meaning-website... Any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment