Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Weather!


This holiday season in Springfield MO has brought some pretty...uncharacteristic (at least for me) weather - especially for the END of November!
We've had:
  • hail
  • rain
  • severe wind
  • tornado warnings
  • 75+ degrees
  • coldish (cold enough to see your breath
Did you catch that, NO SNOW!! I'm honestly a little bit torn. I thought that I would be so so excited, but its getting hard to feel 100% festive when the weather is so crazy! Don't get me wrong, I still think that if I was in charge of the weather, I would only have it snow around Christmas...ok on Christmas Day...between the hours of 4 am and 10 am...only in front of the window :) Is that too much to ask??

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the snow. It feels a little weird playing Christmas music when it's 70 degrees!

    ReplyDelete